Hi guys! I thought I’d share with you a new recipe I tried out this week. Now trust me I definitely don’t go home and spend hours in the kitchen every night but occasionally I like to make something quick and easy for dinner. This is the kind of recipe for a mom or someone who just wants to whip something up and put it on the table. It’s not a boring dinner and it’s packed full of flavor.
I also show you my cheat cheat for buttery mashed potatoes. Trust me 100% easy and quick.
- 4 Chicken Breasts (I buy the Purdue Brand)
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Lemons
- Coconut Oil
Yup that’s it! Just 6 ingredients for the chicken. I also use a little cheat and buy the mashed potatoes already made, you pop it in the microwave, and boom you’re done. I add half a spoon of butter on top, sprinkle a little parsley, and use an ice cream scoop to get the perfect “restaurant style” shape.
- Slice up two lemons into about 8 slices.
- In a bowl, mix the all purpose flour, lemon pepper seasoning, and sea salt. Begin rolling the chicken breasts in the mix and set them to the side.
- In a pan, put a scoop of coconut oil and turn the stove on to medium.
- Place your chicken breasts in the pan.
- Place lemon slices all over your chicken for added flavor.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- When done, sprinkle with parsley, serve and enjoy!